Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

A star "SHAKER" card!

Good morning!
Here is a star shaker card that everyone coming to STYC will be making.  I love the little stars inside the cello bag.

I did this same layout & made a shaker card for my downline meeting way back in August.  You can check out that shaker card HERE!

The stamp set I used here is from the NEW Holiday Supplement Catalog- 'Many Merry Stars'.
I will update this post with a supply list in the next day or so.  I am on a mission today.....as I have lots of cutting, cooking & setting up to do to finish getting ready for STYC!!

Manda has the day off today, due to having Parent-Teachers Conferences the past 2 nights.  So I am home alone & will be burning the midnight oil getting everything ready.

Woo Hoo!  I can't wait to share with everyone coming to stamp with me tomorrow.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs- SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment