Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

A sparkly "Ornamental Pines"



Hello!!
This is a beautiful card created with one of my favorite Holiday Catalog sets- 'Ornamental Pines'!  I do believe that this card was one of the favorites of many that got to attend my STYC class over the weekend.  

I got a card from LouAnn in my GoDiva's group that was kinda of like this.  I added another layer & changed the color of the ribbon & some things & this is what my card turned out like.  

Gosh......I had a very a busy weekend stamping.   It was a great time!!  I love my Fall STYC, highlighting the upcoming holidays & our awesome Holiday Catalog we have this year.  I spent about 7 1/2 hours in South English yesterday cleaning & packing up from Saturday's big event.  Aunt Kathy, Cindy & Betty came over to help me- bless them!!  What wonderful friends they are- as I got home a few hours earlier thanks to them, than I would have without all of their help! 

Ok, I am headed in to pick up my boys!  Then tonight I'm a farmer.  Nathan, Steve & Brayden will be here to help Deke & I sort outside hogs. 
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment