Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

'Get Your Santa On'

Good morning!
 

Woo Hoo!  Today is the day......it is my annual Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp- an all day stamp camp.  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our day stamping together.  

I wanted to share a cute little gift card holder that we'll be making today.  He is such a cute little Santa & check out his sparkles.  I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to his beard, mustache & fur on his coat.  

You just flip up the front & there is a little pocket made that you can slide a gift card, money or note into.

I saw this layout on Pinterest awhile back & wanted to be sure to case (copy & share everything) it.

I'll post more about the supplies used sometime soon.  I still have alot to do before I head out the door.  Gotta run....

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment