Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mingle All The Way!!

Hello!
Happy Tuesday!

Here is one of the cards that I shared at Cathy's party last weekend.
Lynn was interested in seeing how to make & use the
Circle Card Thinlit- so this is what I created to share.
I love it!
I think it turned out super cute.
 Check it out when it is opened up.
'Mingle All The Way' & 'Cheerful Tags'
cs:  Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Whisper White
ink:  Lost Lagoon
supplies: Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlit, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, 
2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta ribbon, 
Frosted Sequins (snowflakes), Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

+++
The boys were so disappointed that it was rainy most of yesterday.
We sang 'rain, rain go away'- several times.
Luckily it was only drizzling last night when we were sorting hogs.
And thankfully Nathan & Steven came to help us.
So we weren't too wet when we got in.

This morning I'm headed to Manda's early.
She has an early appointment at school.
And the inspector is coming to check out their winterizing they've had done-
so the boys & I will be there until he is done.
We'll then run to our home to get lunch with Deke.
And then Manda & I are taking the boys to see Dr. Mary for check ups.
Trey will have his 4 month check up & 
Brody & Drake will have their 3 year check ups.
Brayden will be here after school- so we are looking forward to seeing him.

He'll get to help us outside.
As tonight I'll be a farmer again & we'll be helping Deke sell hogs.
I hope we don't get drenched.....as I think it is suppose to be rainy 
all day again today.
 Here is a photo of Trey taken on Sunday (the 12th).
I can't believe that he is 4 months old already.
Isn't he just a cutie!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment