Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

'Seasonally Scattered'

Hello!
Here is one of the cards everyone stamping with me at my monthly classes 
this month will get to make.
It is a fun fold thanks card created with 'Seasonally Scattered'.
 I will update this with the supply list sometime soon.

I'm headed out this morning to go to a stampin' party with Cathy & her friends!
We're having a morning class with bagels & coffee.
Plus I'll have some cute projects that I'm taking along to share with them too!

Tonight Deke & I have a meeting/supper to attend for his campaign.
And then I'll be burning the midnight oil again when we get home cutting card stock.
As Heather & Darla are having a stampin' party tomorrow!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment