Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm thankful for you!!

Hello!  
Here is another clean & simple card!  This card is another one of my STYC projects.

'I'm Thankful' & 'Merry Everything'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
dp:  Color Me Autumn
supplies:  Decorative Label Punch, dimensionals
I am thankful for many things! And yes- I'm thankful for many of you- as I get to share my love of stamping with you.   I love how this card says 'you'!  Wouldn't someone special you know just love to get this card!!  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yesterday Brayden came out after school & was in heaven when Papa got home, as he helped him put together new flooring in the nursery.  He is such a good little helper.  He was bummed though, as he had to go home before we got hogs loaded, so he didn't get to help do that.  

Deke & I had a late night on the farm, as the semi driver got held up unloading the load he hauled prior to ours.  Thankfully the weather was nice (little chilly- but not windy or wet).  We loaded about 175 head and even though 100 head came from an outside lot- Deke hung lights & all worked out.

I'm headed to Manda's this morning to get the boys.  Deke has meetings again....so it will just be me & the boys again today.  I think I'm finally home tonight- so will be busy stamping & figuring out the 6 cards for my November monthly classes.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment