Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

'Ornamental Pines'

Good morning!
Here is another one of the cards I'm offering for my Christmas card class

that you can choose to make!
 I love this evergreen pine stamp set.
This card was one of the favorites everyone at my class yesterday choose to 
order & will be making for their Christmas cards.

I will update this post with a supply list soon.

I had a super busy weekend FULL of stamping!!!
I saw lots of you & shared!
It was great wasn't it!
 
We are off & running on another busy week here.
I'm headed in now to go get the boys for the day.
Tonight & tomorrow night I'm a farmer helping Deke outside with the piggies. 
I just need to be home so I can work on my upcoming Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects & 
catch up on other things too.
Humm.....but when?

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment