Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

A cute little pumpkin!

Hello!
Here is a cute little pumpkin box that was made at my Halloween Treats classes.
It is made with the French Fry Box Die.
I made the face by taking the Large Oval punch & cutting it in half.
Then making a notch out of the bottom center
& 2 notches out of the top sides for his teeth.
For his eyes & nose I used the Petite Pennants Builder punch.
I snipped off the 3 corners making triangles.
I did curve the eyes a little too.
 He turned out pretty cute!

supplies:
Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, 
Large Oval Punch, 4x6 Cello Bags, 3/4" Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon

++++

Yesterday I spent the day at Manda's with the boys.
They have had contractors there working on their furnace, water heater & sealing their house.
Deke stopped to eat lunch with us when he left the office.
Brayden's last flag FB game was last night, so Deke & I went to it.
It is fun to see how much they have all improved from their first game. 
Brayden came home with us after the game.
We made supper & did homework.
Nathan got here when he was done with his classes.

This morning I'm off to spend the day at Manda's again with the boys.
The contractors are about done!
Trey has an appointment this morning too-
so Deke will come in from the farm to stay with the twins at their home.
That way I don't have to take all 3 of them out by myself.
Tonight Trey & Brayden will be here with me.
Deke & Nathan will be in the shop.
And the twins get to go to the Ninja Turtles movie with their mom & dad.
So they are very excited!!
I will be burning the midnight oil tonight stamping-
as I have LOTS of stampin' parties in the next week to get ready for.
Lori has a party on Sunday!
So I pray I have good mojo!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment