Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

A little Halloween Treat!

Here is another Halloween Treat from my class.
I think that this little ghost is so cute!
And so are the little pumpkins too.
 'Fall Fest' 
'Freaky Friends'= eyes for the ghost
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento, Tangelo Twist
supplies:  Big Shot, Fun Fall Framelits, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 
Tangelo Twist ribbon, 
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

+++++
We had a busy day yesterday- but got everything done!
When all of the boys went home last night-I was beat & ready for bed.
I enjoyed my time last night with just Brayden & Trey.
Brayden was alot of helped & had fun with Trey too.
Here he is feeding Trey his bottle.
The twins at fun at the movie with their mom & dad.
Drake thinks they need a big TV at their house like was at the movies!
I'm glad that they got to go.
I'm headed to Manda's this morning to get all 4 boys.
We'll hang there until time for Brayden to go to school & then drop him off.
Nathan has an early meeting this morning- 
so glad he can bring Brayden to Manda's & I can help out.

Tonight we're all off to the races. 
This is the Fall Challenge at Osky.
It is a family tradition that we've been going to for close to 25 years.
It is going to be a chilly night.
We'll have to be bundled up & take blankets with us.
I hope that Nathan has good luck!
I know we are all looking forward to it.

Wishing you a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment