Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

It is a very merry- 'Santa Stache'!

Hello-
Here is another STYC card that is cute & a fun fold too!  Check out the sparkly mustache & beard.  I used the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer 12x12 paper, along with the Mustache Framelit & the 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch.

I colored the hat with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker & his face is colored with the Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilites Markers.

Be sure to check out the fun fold too!

'Santa Stache' & 'Holiday Invitations'
cs:  Wild Wasabi, Real Red & Whisper White
Glimmer Paper:  Dazzling Diamonds
ink:  Black Memento
marker:  Real Red
Blendablities:  Skin Tone Assortment
supplies:  Big Shot, Mustache Framelit, Large Pola Dot Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot 
 +++++++++++++++++++++
We had a fun time last night on "Hallows Eve" with the boys at the Autumn Acres Pumpkin Patch.  I posted a few photos of our fun late last night when we got home.  You should have heard the laughs & giggles!  And then we had a treat & got to all eat supper at McDonalds together.

When I got home last night I was busy putting together Halloween Treats for our boys & a few other special little friends.  And of course they all got a Halloween card from me too (which I'll try to get a photo of & post soon).

Today the boys & I have errands to run this morning (recycle center, bank, etc.).  I don't think it is going to be warm enough today to get to play outside- guess we'll see.  Tonight the boys will all go trick or treating!  And I hope to spend the later part of my evening burning the midnight oil creating for Lana's Stampin' Party that I have on Sunday! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!  
Wishing you all a very safe & Happy Halloween!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment