Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

The Newborn King

Hello!
This card is one that I'm offering in my upcoming Christmas card 'kit' class.
And this was the most popular 'kit' ordered at my class last night.
It was definitely a favorite of many that were here.
I guess you could call this card- simple elegance.
 To be honest this was not my favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
But it sure has grown on me.
It is a neat religious stamp set.
I just love the nativity spotlighted like this.

At Founders my dear friend Glenda Travelstead did her card in this layout,
with totally different colors & she colored in Mary, Joseph & Baby Jesus.
Navy & Silver are among my favorite colors for Christmas cards-
so here you have my creation of it.

'The Newborn King'
cs:  Night of Navy, Smokey Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Silver Metallic Encore Pad, Night of Navy
supplies:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 
Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

 +++++
Last night was a fun night of stamping with everyone.
There was alot of chatter & laughs.
It is so nice to see everyone visiting & helping each other.
I want to be sure to thank Debbie, Aunt Kathy & Karen 
for bringing yummy treat!

This morning I'm headed to Manda's to get the boys.
We'll head back home for awhile & then we'll go back 
to town shortly after lunch,
as today is our Sigourney-Keota Homecoming Parade.

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil getting ready for 
Cathy's party that is tomorrow.
And then Heather & Darla are having a stamping party on Sunday!
So I have lots of cutting to do for it too!
It is going to be a very busy weekend of stamping forsure!
But I can't wait!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Great card!! I love the silver on the dark cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I love navy with Christmas cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete