Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

A clean & simple "feathers" card

Good morning-  
Here is a clean & simple card I created for my upcoming STYC. 
 
'Four Feathers' & 'A Dozen Thoughts'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White
dp:  Color Me Autumn
ink:  Sahara Sand
others:  Big Shot, Feathers Framelits, Basic Metal (Silver) buttons, White Twine, glue dots & dimensionals
 
 
This stamp set can be purchased alone or you can get it in a bundle to include the framelits- which saves you 15%.

I thought this card could be given for many different occasions.   I'll have different word choices at the class so that everyone can personalize it for whatever occasion they want.  
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 I am headed in to get the boys.  I'll be home all night tonight burning the midnight oil stamping & cutting!  I have lots of neat projects for STYC & I'm so excited for Saturday to get here so that I can see everyone & share.  
 
I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment