Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

More 'Ornamental Pines'

Good morning!
This is a card that everyone joining me at my October classes last week got to make.
It is called double time stamping.
So that you stamp the 2 center pieces at the same time & then layer then.
I just love this stamp set.
It is forsure one of my favorites in the Holiday Catalog.
It just doesn't have to be a Christmas card.
Gosh- it would make a wonderful guy card or sympathy card too.
 'Ornamental Pines'
cs:  Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
ink:  Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
marker:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Mossy Meadow ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot
 +++

Deke went along with me last night on my monthly stamp delivery run.
It was great to have the company while driving.
And we went to Longhorn Steak House for supper too!
 It was a late night burning the midnight oil stamping when we got home.

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys.
We'll be hurrying home, as my great-nephew Lawson will be spending the day with us too.
Lawson is 2 1/2 year old.
So I'm going to have a super busy day!!

The guys are headed to Memphis tonight to race.
I plan to be home alone.
And I'll be stamping my night away!
I have lots to do to get ready for my Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp!
I have so many fun things planned & 
I always looks forward to this fun annual stamp camp.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment