Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

'Something for Baby'!!

Woo Hoo!
Here is a cute baby card that I made for Brayden's baby brother Jacobi.
I also used it for my GoDiva's new catalog swap that I did last month!
Isn't it cute!
I LOVE this new set & coordinating framelits.
And the new ribbon is just yummy!
 'Something for Baby' & '@ SoSocial'
cs:  Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
dp:  Lullaby Designer Paper
ink: Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar
supplies:  Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Big Shot, Baby's First framelits

Note:  The stamp set & framelits come as a bundle!
Yesterday's Open House with my CR group was great!!
I think everyone enjoyed it & left with a ton of new ideas & products.  
I love being able to share my love of stamping with everyone!
I LOVE IT!

Last night we went to Nikki's visitation.
It just breaks my heart.
I pray that her family has peace & strong faith to get through this terrible time.

I have all 3 of my boys today.
I'm excited to see them & I'm sure they are going to be excited to be together too.
So today is going to be a very busy day!

Tonight Deke & I are going to Iowa City again to the hospital to see Jeff & the kids.
Bless my sister Beckie for staying with him last night & today so that his kids could 
go to Nikki's visitation & funeral.
It is grand that our family is always there for each other!

Gotta run......off to get my boys.
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday! 
Love & Blessings-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment