Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

New 'Age Awareness' photopolymer set......

Hello!
Here is the quick & simple black & white card
that I made for Deke's birthday.
I LOVE this new photopolymer set called- 'Age Awareness'!
Isn't the script & size of this image just perfect!
'Age Awareness' & 'Pictogram Punches'
cs:  Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Memento
supplies:  dimensionals
All of our kids are coming for supper tonight
for a belated Father's Day & Deke's Birthday celebration.
I'll be making some of Deke's favorite things for supper.
So I will be busy the majority of the day in the kitchen.
Last night I got my eggs & potatoes boiled for the potato salad & deviled eggs.
 ++++++++
We rushed off to take Brayden home yesterday morning to see his Uncle Bryce, 
picked up the twins & went to the parade.
We had a fun day with the boys.
I took them home early last evening & got to visit a bit & cuddle with Trey.

The guys all went racing- including Brayden, his Papa Mark & Uncle Bryce.
Nathan got 5th- but came home in one piece- thankfully.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment