Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Hello!

Here is the card I created yesterday for the guys in our lives 
for Father's Day!

I am lovin' the new star framelits!
And the little star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
Check out the new Spiral Punch too!
These are just my colors!
This is a total me card.....
I don't think that you can ever go wrong with Crumb Cake.

'Perfect Pennants', 'Work of Art' & 'Hip Notes'
cs:  Crumb Cake & Chocolate Chip
ink:  Crumb Cake & Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Star Fremelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), Burlap ribbon string, Spiral Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

Yesterday Manda, Steve & Trey got to leave the hospital.
So the Seeley's are all together under one roof!
I went to their house yesterday for a few hours & did a few things for her.
 The guys spent the day in the shop working on the wrecked race car.

Deke has meetings today.
I'm home alone- working on a swap that has to be mailed out today.
And getting stamps & things ready to make my monthly stamp delivery run tonight.
I was hoping Deke could go with me- but don't think that is going to work out now.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: