Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Check out this cute tent 'shaker' card!

Hello!
Here is a cute tent "shaker" card that everyone got to make 
at my Open Houses last week. 
 See how it stands up lie a tent!
'Endless Birthday Wishes'- Photopolymer (while supplies last only)
#137553= $13.95
'Remembering Your Birthday'
cs:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White
ink:  Hello Honey & Lost Lagoon
marker:  Hello Honey
dp:  Moonlight Paper Stack
supplies: Big Shot, On Film Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Gold Sequin, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Ribbon, Multipurpose Glue, 4x6 Cello bags, Basic Rhinestones
other:  Scotch Tape
Check out the inside.....I added stars inside too!

We will be on the run all day!

Nathan races tonight & I wish him loads of luck!!
This weekend will be the anniversary of my dads passing.
Nathan won a couple nights before my dad died.
It was the last race my dad was ever at with us & we got some good pictures
of he & Nathan in the winners circle.
So every year is is especially special if Nathan can win this race 
& he takes his trophy to the cemetery.
Many of my family come to this yearly race to cheer Nathan on too.
I have my fingers crossed he can do it!
Maybe he'll have a guardian angel sitting on his shoulder tonight!
I know Brayden is excited that he gets to go racing tonight with his dad.
Go, Go, Go #52! 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment