Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A cute circle flip card with 'Sea Street'!

Hello!
Here is one of the cards that everyone made at my Open Houses last week.
This is a new set called- 'Sea Street'.
It was so fun to make!

 Check out the inside how the circles flip!
 Cute huh!
'Sea Street', 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Night of Navy, Real Red. Whisper White
dp:  Maritime Designer Paper
ink:  Night of Navy & Real Red
supplies:  Neutrals Candy Dots (White), Candy Dot Base, Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Starburst Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window Punch

 We had a late night on the farm last night.
We did get to listen to Nathan talking on the radio- Race Show for an hour too though.
He did a great job!
It is hard to believe that he has been racing over 15 years now- which is over half of his life.
As he started when he was 14 racing Go Carts & moved up to a Hobby Stock when he was 16.

Deke is off to the office this morning & then to Mt. Pleasant for meetings all day.
I'm home alone- I think- which NEVER happens.
I have a huge list to get done.
I can't remember the last time I had a day "off".
I have swaps to make & things to get ready for my downline meeting that 
I'm having here on Saturday.
And I need to get our house back in order from having classes here all last weekend.
Plus a pile of farm bills & things- so I know I'm not going to be bored.
And my new catalog order is to arrive today too- so I'm hoping to get to play tonight.
Gosh- it will be like Christmas in June!!
So I do have more to do than I'll be able to get done today!

Jeff did get moved to St. Lukes yesterday.
It just makes it harder for his family since it is so much farther away. 
Please continue to pray that he heals & especially his arm.

Normal racing action for tonight is re-scheduled for tomorrow night as the 
World Outlaw Late Models will be all there- so it will be a late night.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. St Lukes has such a marvelous rehab center. I am amazed at the recovery my clients make. I know it will be farther for the family, but be assured it will be the BEST for Jeff and his future. Many prayers!

    Von

    ReplyDelete