Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Our visitors today.....

I LOVE that Stampin' Up! has brought so many friends into our lives over the past 13 years.
Thankfully many of them are close by that I get to see often & stamp with!
But others are far away & I get to see them 1-3 times per year at our Stampin' Up! events.

How honored we are that my dear demonstrator friend Diana Gibbs from Arizona & her family made a special stop at our farm on their way through Iowa today.
 Photo: YAY!! We're here!! Love my Susie
Me & Diana
Diana- holding Trey, Eric, Jeff, Brayden & Deke
 
I love to cook too.....so I got to make them all lunch!
Our kids (Nathan, Manda & Steve) & 4 grandsons were all here to join us too.
 
I made breaded tenderloins, cheesy potatoes, sweet corn & oreo dessert!
It was yummy!
I think they left with full tummies.
 Diana also got to cuddle with Trey some too!
 
How blessed I am!!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new baby! He's so sweet! Always special to have visitors from out of town. Glad you had a good time. Has hard as you work work you deserve some fun time!

    ReplyDelete