Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

A 'Birthday Surprise'!

 Hello!
Happy Birthday to my awesome husband today!!
He is the love of my life & I'm so blessed!
Love ya Deke!
Gosh....we started dating when he was 19....been together a long time....
but they are all wonderful years! 

We'll celebrate his special day on Sunday night with our kids & grandsons here for supper.

 This isn't his card.....I'll have to find time to make his yet today and post it sometime soon.
+++++++++
This is a cool birthday card though, that I made earlier this week 
for a swap that I'm in.
There is a ton of new products used here......
  • 'Birthday Surprise' set- pg. 52
  • Large Polka Dot embossing folder- pg. 227
  • 2" Circle Punch- pg. 221
  • Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (set of 3- used the star)- pg. 222
  • Spiral Border Punch- pg. 222
I love the big words & images in this new stamp set.
Wouldn't this be a great set for scrapbooking too! 
'Birthday Surprise'
cs:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla & Early Espresso
ink:  Early Espresso & Calypso Coral
supplies:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Spiral Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star), dimensionals 

We had a fun night at the races last night.
The twins were so good.
Nathan got 3rd.....and looked good driving his black car again.
The guys have spent several hours/days/nights over the past few weeks
 in the shop getting it back together.

I hope you have a very special day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment