Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

It is time to celebrate!

Hello!
The end of the Stampin' Up! year is today.
So this is a fun card that I sent to each of the gals that are directly under me
in my Iowa Inkers team.
I hope they liked it!

I am just a lovin' the new Back to Black Designer Paper
& this new 'Peace, Love & Cupcakes' stamp set.
PLUS I am also in love with this new BLACK ink pad!
It is the Memento one that you use with the Blendabilities-
but is works great to stand alone just as a great ink pad to stamp 
onto white or vanilla cardstock.
 'Peace, Love & Cupcakes' & 'Fabulous Four'
cs:  Real Red, Basic Black & Whisper White
dp:  Back to Black
ink:  Memento & Real Red
supplies:  2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 2/8" Circle Punch, NEW 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

Yesterday did not go as planned.  
I woke up with a migraine, so laid back down for awhile.
When I got up I went to pull a pan out from under out kitchen sink so that I could go grill some brats.
AND it was wet!
Yep- my sink drain had rusted out & I had water standing inches deep under my sink.
So I removed everything!
Deke came in & we headed to Menards for parts to fix it.
5 hours & over $200 later- he got it all put back together.
While we were fixing it we decided to replace all of the pipes 
& the garbage disposal too.
What a mess!
We are still drying it out & he'll go to our local lumber yard today to have them 
cut a piece of plywood to put back in for a base piece 
so that I can put things back under there.
This mess so wasn't on my schedule for yesterday.
I'm just thankful that Deke is talented enough to fix it & it is now done.

I'm headed to town for Trey's 2 week check up here soon.
We'll have a busy day!!
Manda & I didn't get to stamp together yesterday like we had planned-
so that is now on our list of things to do later this afternoon/evening.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: