Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

A great "guy" collage card using the new set- 'Traveler'.

HELLO!
Ughh......our internet has been down again for about the past 12 hours.
That doesn't make me a happy camper.
Thankfully it is back up now so I can get this post done.
 
Here is another card that everyone did at my Open Houses last week.
It is with a new stamp set called-'Traveler'.
This is a great "guy" collage card!
It is a fun antiqued looking card.
Just sponging around all of the edges really changes the look of it.
 'Traveler', 'World Map' & A Dozen Thoughts'
cs:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Naturals White
dp:  Lullably Designer Paper
ink:  Soft Suede
supplies:  Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Baked Brown Sugar Twine, Dimensionals, 
Glue Dots, Sponge

Note:  I inked the 'World Map' using Soft Suede & then stamped it off 
onto a scrap piece of paper & then stamped it onto the
 Naturals White- 3 3/4 x 2 3/4" card stock- so that it was lighter.

++++++++++
We are on the run again today!
I am trying to get ready for my downline meeting I have here in a few hours.
I'm looking forward to spend my day stamping with my team!
The 3 boys, Nathan & Papa are going to the Keota Fun Days parade this morning.
I got the boys new shirts that say "Vote Wood for Supervisor" with their names on the front,
so they are all excited to get to wear them today for the parade.
We'll then head back up to the hospital later this afternoon to see
Manda, Steve & Trey.
I think that my mom is going to go with us so that she can meet our new little guy.
Here is a new picture taken last night.
The boys were lovin' & kissing Trey....it was precious!
He is very cuddly, calm & mellow.
Photo: Nighttime snuggles with Trey! ❤️ He's tired after trying to keep up with his brothers the last few hours! σΎ°€

Ok.....I've gotta run.
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment