Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy 13th Stampin' Up! Anniversary to me!!!!!

 13 year anniversary-001
I hope you will celebrate this awesomeness with me!!
Today is my 13th Anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Woo Hoo!
I'm so blessed to have gotten to share my love of stamping with so many of you over these years.
I look forward to many more years & lots of stamping with each of you!

A special thanks to a demonstrator friend Jody that made the above image 
with MDS for her 13th Anniversary & I CASED it!
Isn't it CUTE!

I hope you have an awesome day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy SU Anniversary! You have entered so many peoples lives with all of your lovely creations. Thank you.

    Your hard work is really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy su anniversary! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete