Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

'Beautiful Bunch' with coordinating Fun Flower Punch!

Hello!
 Check out this card made using a new stamp set & punch,
with left over pieces laying on my stamp room table.
 I love that so many of our SU! stamp sets have coordinating punches to go with them!
And I love these 2 new In Colors too!
Hello Honey & Blackberry Bliss!
They are just so rich looking & coordinate awesome together.
'Beautiful Bunch' & 'Sumthin' Sumthin'
cs:  Whisper White, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
dp:  Moonlight Paper Stack
ink:  Hello Honey & Blackberry Bliss
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Fun Flower Punch, Petite Petals Ppunch, Basic Pearls, Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

Our kids came for supper last night to celebrate Deke's birthday & Father's Day.
We grilled out on the porch since it was raining.
And had a great time with everyone here.

Deke is in the office this morning.
I'll pick him up at 10 & we are going to my friend Teresa's funeral.
What a sad day....she was such an awesome person & will be missed in our community so much.

Brayden is here today- so I'll drop him off at his G'ma Trudy's 
& then pick up back up after the funeral.

Tonight one of my downline- Cindy- is coming & we'll be designing 
& cutting her swap for convention!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment