Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Another 'Birthday Surprise'!

 Hello!!
A week ago or so I shared with you a cute birthday card that I made.
This is almost the exact same card- but it is going the other direction.
I used the new 'Birthday Surprise'- stamp set!
'Birthday Surprise'
cs:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla & Early Espresso
ink:  Early Espresso & Calypso Coral
supplies:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Spiral Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star), dimensionals 
The balloons & this word stamp set are also included in this set!
It is an awesome new stamp set!
AND
Wouldn't this be a great stamp set for not only card but for scrapbooking too!

The guys will be headed to Columbus Junction tonight to race if we don't get too much rain.
I will be home stamping & getting caught up on some things here.  

I can't believe that it is Friday!!!
I hope you have a FABULOUS day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment