Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Red, White & Blue Pinwheels!

Hello!
Here is a cute pinwheel banner I created with 
my July "My Paper Pumpkin" kit!
It is so cute!
And was so fast & easy to make.
 Look at all of these pinwheels!
There were 24 of the in the kit......
 Here is my completed banner.
Doesn't it look cute hanging on my family room entertainment center!
And here is are the pinwheels that I put into a mason jar as a centerpiece.
I had fun using my fringe scissors making the shredded paper in the the jar.  
+++++++++++
I'm so EXCITED that my demonstrator friend Diana Gibbs, 
her husband Jeff & son Eric are coming to visit us at our home today!!
It is so amazing that Stampin' Up! has brought so many 
awesome friends into my life!
Diana is only one of the hundreds of friends that I treasure
& I love sharing our passion of stamping together.

So.....gotta run!
I'm gonna make sure the Gibb's don't leave here hungry.
Jeff will hopefully like the breaded tenderloins that I mam making for him.
So I still have lots to do before our guests arrive!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment