Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Check out this 'Blended Bloom' big flower!

Hello!
Here is a card that I made for my downline meeting swap using stamps from the new catalog.
Isn't this big flower just beautiful!
I made a card similar to this last month for my monthly class.
I'll post that card sometime soon.
 I CASED the layout for these cards from the new Catalog.
Check out page 116 to see it!
Of course it isn't the same stamp sets & the colors are different too-
but it started my inspiration to create this card.
 'Blended Bloom' & 'Num-Num'
 cs:  So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
dp:  Maritime Designer Paper
ink:  Versamark, Black Stazon, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Paper Snips, Coastal Cabana Twine, Itty Bitty Accents Punch (flower), Basic Pearls, Embossing Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, sponge, Paper Doilies, Envelope Punch Board, dimensionals, glue dots

Note:  To color the flower I sponged on So Saffron ink & the sponged Pumpkin Pie on over it.
++++++++
Brayden & Nathan were here last night when I got home from my stamp delivery run.
I brought pizza home for supper & we all ate together in the shop.
Brayden ended up talking us into letting him spend the night 
since Nathan had an early meeting today.

I know that we have a full schedule today. 
 I'll be enjoying my 3 bigger boys together here.
Trey has a dr appointment to see how much he weighs & will get to meet Dr. Mary.
I'll be so excited to hear all about that.
Then tonight will be a late night on the farm, 
as I'll be a farmer helping Deke sell hogs.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment