Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's a peek!

Here is a quick peek at a card everyone joining me at my March workshops will be making.
For those of you that stamp with me know that I LOVE Black & White cards.
Well- I added some Smoky Slate to this one & I love it!

And check out the cool bow made with the Envelope Punch Board.
I have the step by step directions on how to make it- Click HERE!

Today I am headed to my monthly workshop in North Liberty
& Deb is the hostess.
I can't wait to see everyone & share!
I hope they all like this card & all of the other ones they'll be making too.
I'm off to finish cutting card stock & pack up.
 
Be sure to stop by back by tomorrow to see this whole card & the supply list.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment