Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Good morning!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all.
May the luck of Irish be with you!
Here is a quick card I created last night......clean & simple.
Yep- my dad's side of the family is Irish.
I love corn beef & cabbage.
 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Wild Wasbi
ink:  Wild Wasbi
supplies:  Full Heart punch, Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder, dimensinals, 
Brights Candy Dot- Wild Wasbi, Paper Snips

Wow-we all had a fun time at Erin's party yesterday!
I even got to sit, stamp & visit with them- which doesn't happen too often!

I am looking forward to seeing all of my boy's today!

And praying I have good mojo tonight, as I have lots of creating & cutting to do!
Woo Hoo- my upcoming 'All Occasions' card class is Saturday!
I can't wait to spend my day stamping with everyone that is registered 
& will be joining me.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment