Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Oh, Sweet Baby Boy!

Hello!
Here is the baby boy card- which is one of my 'All Occasions' cards.
Everyone gets to make one pink baby girl card 
& one blue baby boy card. 
I just love the 'Gorgeous Grunge' stamp set.....it is so versatile & 
goes with so many other stamp sets.
'Baby We've Grown', 'Simply Stars' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Marina Mist, Smoky Slate & Whisper White
ink:  Marina Mist & Smoky Slate
other:  Paper Snips & dimensionals
 
Last night I worked on getting envelopes in boxes & 
card stock laid out so I can start cutting everything.
I did an expedited shipping order for more card stock, dimensionals & ribbon, etc.
Nathan & Brayden were also here for supper- so enjoyed their company.

The guys have been working on the new race car all winter.
It is finally pretty much done.
Tony painted it last week & Matt lettered it.
Isn't it just so pretty!
 
Here is a photo that our son-in-law Steve took of this years Stock Car.
Cool huh!
I know that we have 3 very excited little boys that can't wait to go racing!
They have talked about it all winter- 
asking each week if we can go racing.
I sure HOPE that Nathan has a good 2014 racing season.
Our first race of the season will be on Saturday night.
I can't go- as I have my big stamp class in Hiawatha & I won't be home in time to get there.
But- I will be going on Sunday though!
I'm ready to go racing too!
The racing craziness has begun for our family!

Tonight I'm a farmer.
We are selling 2 loads of hogs- so it will be a late night. 
I am glad that we just got a little dusting of snow last night & nothing more.
It is crazy to think we are suppose to have upper 60* temps on Sunday.
Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment