Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lovin' the 'Woodgrain' background stamp!

Good morning!
Here is a card that I created last week for my March workshops.
Everyone joining me for any of March workshops will get to make this card with me!
Don't you love it!
 I sure love it!
These are my colors & style.
I love this new 'Woodgrain' background stamp.
It is just so versatile.

What do you think of the how I layered the Hexagon Punch behind the Hexagon Thinlit?
Neat huh how it adds dimensions & makes the card just pop!

'Springtime Hello' & 'Hardwood'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 
Angled Tag Topper Punch, Small Oval Punch, Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon, Basic Pearls,
Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon

I enjoyed my day with my boys yesterday.
Brayden was here for the afternoon/evening too.
They had fun playing together.
Nathan & Brayden had supper with us.
I then spent the rest of the evening stamping- working on wedding invites 
& graduation invites.

My boys will all be back today.
(Brayden will come after school.)
Deke & I have the night off tonight- no working on the farm.
So we will be going to go get groceries.
We are donating a roaster of Cheesy Potatoes for a cancer benefit of a 
co-workers daughter & a classmate of Manda's, 
that is this weekend, 
so I need to go get all of the food/supplies.

Gotta run.....
 I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment