Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

An awesome guy card!

Hello!!
Here is another card everyone attending my 'All Occasions' card class created.
I love this stamp set!
This is clean & simple- a great guy card!
 'Wetlands'
cs:  Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Soft Suede
supplies:   Burlap Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Extra Large Oval Punch, Big Shot, 
Square Lattice Embossing folder

WOW!
I had a great day stamping with everyone that joined me for my 'All Occasions' card class.
It was a perfect day!!!

Headed right from there to a meet Deke at a meeting he had last night for his Board Of Supervisors.
We saw many dear friends we don't see often- so it was wonderful to get to visit & hug them!

Today I'm headed out the door soon.
Nathan is racing in Donnellson & I'm going with the guys!
Brayden & I will sit in the stands & watch.
Last night he got 7th down there- but didn't tear anything up.
The guys are working in the shop this morning making chassis adjustments!

I should be staying home- as I have stamps everywhere that need to be put away.
But I feel I need to spend the day with my family & looking forward to our 2014 racing season.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment