Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

A bow made with the Envelope Punch Board & 'See Ya Later' stamp set!

Hello!
Another 'See Ya Later' card I created last night.
Basic Black & Very Vanilla with a tiny heart, adding in some Real Red.
And I also added my favorite Envelope Punch Board bow to it too!
 'See Ya Later' (SAB)
cs:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Real Red
dp:  Modern Medley Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Starburst framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Large Pearl, Envelope Punch Board, dimensionals, glue dot

 Don't you love this beautiful Envelope Punch Board Bow?
CLICK HERE to see a step by step tutorial on how to make this bow!

WOW- we had a super busy day yesterday.
We picked up & moved LOTS of baby piggies & I can feel it in my shoulders & arms today.
The twins loved getting to hold, chase & play with the baby piggies.
It is so cute to watch them interact with them & have so much fun on the farm.

I made a mad delivery run last night, making several stops & getting lots of hugs, plus getting to visit with some of my awesome friends as their faces lite up when I gave them their stamp orders!
Oh how it is like Christmas every time the UPS man delivers stamps to me to share!

Today the Seeley family will be attending the funeral of Great Grandma Cox in Albia.
Steven is a pallbearer.  
 Drake has an early dr appointment this morning & I 'm offered to take him, 
but not sure if I'll be needed or not. 

I will be spending the next 7 days literally stamping day & night!
I have TONS of stamping that needs to be done....so hoping I get alot accomplished for all of my upcoming workshops & my big 40 card class.
I am praying that I have good mojo!
Brayden & Nathan will be here tonight.

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Jo's Stampin' party 
& Sunday afternoon I'm headed to Erin's Stampin' party! 
Woo Hoo!

Gotta run!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment