Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Spring!!!

Hello!!
Woo Hoo!
Spring has sprung.....and I'm hoping that the warmer weather comes with it.
We had a beautiful day outside yesterday. 
Papa took the boys for a ride in the Scout & 
they played on the swing set & slide for awhile.

Isn't this a "springy" card!
 This is another one of the cards everyone joining me for my upcoming 
'All Occasions' card class will be making!
I love purple & green together.....especially when it is this combo of
Pear Pizzazz & Wisteria Wonder. 
These colors remind me of my grandma Cox...colors she liked.....
a dress she wore......her violets in her kitchen window seals.
Deke went with me last night to set up tables & chairs.
Tonight I'll be cooking & cutting card stock.
The final preparation day for my class is here!!
I can't wait to see everyone that is joining me tomorrow.
I am looking forward to spending our day stamping together.

Gotta run....my boys will be here soon to spend the day with me.
When they leave tonight I've got lots to do!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment