Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Make Me HAPPY!!

Good morning!
Here is a quick post with my 6th card everyone joining me for 
my March workshops makes!
I love this fold!
And I LOVE the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch!
 'Happy Watercolor'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
ink:  Early Espresso & Crisp Cantaloupe
supplies:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Gold Sequins, Gold Baker's Twine, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

What a beautiful- sunshiny warm day we had yesterday!
The boys & I went outside to play late morning & later afternoon both.
I bet they slept good last night!
I love the fresh air!
We are only 9 days away from SPRING!
Woo Hoo! 

I enjoyed my evening last night with Brayden & Nathan here for supper.
Brayden was excited to be able to get the gator out & ride it.

I got connected with my hostesses (Karen & Kathy) & got everyone's orders placed from their party.
WOW- they are going to have fun sorting & going through everything when it arrives to them.

I am hoping the weather is nice enough today that we can go out again for a bit.

Tonight I'm a farmer!
I'll be helping Deke sell hogs & be on the farm.
Then have lots of stamping stuff to do when I get in.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment