Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

'Polka-Dot Pieces' -it is SPRING!

Good morning!
Here is another one of the cards everyone attending my 
'All Occasions' card class will be making!
Isn't is bright & springy?
'Polka- Dot Pieces' & 'A Dozen Thoughts'
cs:  Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
ink:  Daffodil Delight & Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ribbon, glue dots & dimensionals

Brayden has strep throat again.
He is now on some high powered meds.
We'll take him back in 2 weeks & plan to be sent to an ENT to get his tonsils out.

Deke & I ran to Osky last night to get groceries for my class on Saturday & deposit our hog check.
Then it was home to sort stamp orders until wee hours of the morning.

Deke is in meetings all day today.
I'll enjoy my day with the twins.
Then spend the night cutting card stock.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. You are soo down to earth and have days very similar to mine LOL. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete