Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A beautiful Collage card using 'Petal Parade'- Sale-a-bration stamp set!

Hello!
Here is another one of the cards I created for my 'All Occasions' class.
I love the colors of it.
And this stamp set works so awesome when creating a collage look- 
thus it is like making your own designer paper.
'Petal Parade' & 'Simply Create'
cs:  Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray, Primrose Petals
supplies:  Primrose Petals ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot
 
Note:  I shadow stamped the lighter color of the pink shown on this card.
I inked up the larger flower image using the Primrose Petals ink,
then stamped it off onto my grid paper 
& then stamped it onto my white card stock.
 
Everyone joining me for Round #1 of my 'All Occasions' Card Class
had a great time yesterday!
What a fun day of stamping together!
And everyone went home with 40 completed cards- WOW!!

Ok.....gotta run.....
I am off to clean up the building/room I rented 
yesterday for my 'All Occasions' card class.
Then to get it all packed up & back home.

This week I'll have to finish cutting for 
Round #2 of my 'All Occasions' Card Class that I have next Saturday!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE
I got the layout of this card from one I saw that my demonstrator friend Dawn Olchefske did.

No comments:

Post a Comment