Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Lovely Congratulations card!

Good morning!
Here is the lovely congratulations card that I shared with you yesterday as a peek!
And here is the whole card.
It is very pretty in person- the picture doesn't do it justice.
 This would make a nice card for any occasion- wedding, retirement, anniversary, 
new job, graduation, New Years, etc. 
And isn't the bow just adorable!
It is made with the Envelope Punch Board.
I did a photo tutorial on how to make this bow.

'Happy Congratulations' & 'Create a Cupcake'
cs:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Jet Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Large Rhinestone, Envelope Punch Board, 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

I had a great time yesterday at my stamp class with everyone!
It was awesome that so many braved the cold temps to join me!
Thankfully we didn't get as much snow as we were predicted to get & the roads weren't too bad.

Oh my, it is another new week with LOTS going on at our home!
I'm sure yours is a busy one too!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment