Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Check out this cool bow made with the Envelope Punch Board!

Good morning!!
Yesterday I shared with you this cute card.
And today I'm going to share with you how I made the cool bow!
It is made with the Envelope Punch Board!
Demonstrator friend- Deb Valder made a u tube video on how to make a bow similar to this one.
Her bow was smaller, so I played with different lengths of card stock
& came up with liking my bow to look like this.

NOTE:
I will be making a card at all of my March classes with this type of bow on it, 
so if you are coming to stamp with me you'll get to make one for yourself!
 Here are the measurements I used for this bow:
  • CS- 8 1/2" x 1"
  • Punch at 4 1/4" (the middle of the card stock) on both sides of the piece of CS.
  • Then punch at 2" from each end, on each side of the piece of CS. 
  • I also flagged the ends with the Punch Board too!
8 1/2" x 1"
Punch in center on both sides of CS @ 4 1/4".
This is what it looks like.
 Punch at 2" on both sides of CS.
 Punch at 2" on the other end of the CS strip.
 Punch on both sides.
 This is what it looks like.
 Make the flag on the ends of the bow like this.
 This is what it will look like.
 Add 2 glue dots.
 Fold the strip like this.
 Fold in both sides & stick to the glue dots.
(the left side is stuck down to the glue dot here)
 This is the back side of the bow with both sides stuck down to the glue dots.
 Flip it over & this is what it looks like from the front side.
I added a Neutrals button in the center of the bow to complete it.
COOL HUH!!!
++++++++++++++++
I'm off on my monthly run to deliver stamps tonight.
I think that Deke gets to come along, 
so maybe we'll get to go out for supper too while we are out.

Last night Deke & I made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check at the bank 
& get some groceries.
When we got home he had to go out & help with a City Sewer issue in a town near by.
Bless him for going above & beyond in his position as a Keokuk County Board of Supervisor.

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment