Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

'You're Lovely' with the Scalloped Topper Tag punch

Good morning!
Here is another card that I did at Marsha's party on Sunday.
I saw the layout for this card on Pinterest- but that card was Basic Black & Daffodil Delight.
So I changed the colors & came up with this creation.
 I will update this post with a supply list later.

Deke is gone all day again today to meetings.
I went to Manda's this morning to get the boys.
We have a sick little boy.
Brody has a 103* temp, not sleeping, not eating & says his head hurts.
So I'm taking him to the Dr this afternoon.  
Dr. Mary is booked so we get to see Sam today.
Guess we'll do lots of cuddling & book reading.
Poor little guy!!
 
Deke & I are excited as Brayden has an elementary program tonight that we'll be going to.
Can't believe our little man is getting so big!
 
Gotta run......
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment