Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

'You're Lovely'

Good morning!
Here is a card that I made similar to one that I did for my February classes.
I used Sahara Sand card stock when I created it.
On today's card I used Crumb Cake card stock instead of the Sahara Sand.
I absolutely love this card!!!
The new 'Woodgrain' background stamp is just so awesome!
This is a vintage style & the hints of black just make it pop.
Aren't the flowers just gorgeous colored with the White Chalk Marker!

'You're Lovely' (SAB), 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Woodgrain'
cs:  Crumb Cake & Basic Black
ink:  Crumb Cake, Black Stazon
markers:  Pear Pizzazz & White Chalk Marker
supplies:  Big Shot, Lattice Bigz Die, Deco Label framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Doilies, dimensionals, Basic Pearls colored with a Black Sharpie Marker, Glue Dots
 
Brayden stayed all night with us last night.
He lost his first tooth!!
We were all excited!
 
 Today I am at one of my other jobs a bookkeeper & 
I will be hiding in my office working on farm stuff.
I have lots to do!
Hope I get it all done! 
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment