Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lots of Sale-a-bration to CELEBRATE with here!

Good morning!
This birthday card is one that everyone made at Marsha's party.
I think that it was a favorite of several of the girls there.
I was inspired by a card that my dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff made
when I was creating this card.
 'See Ya Later' (SAB), 'Banner Blast (SAB)
cs:  Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding
dp:  Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
ink:  Sahara Sand, Versamark Pad
supplies:  Banner Punch, Merry Mini Punch Pack (Small Star- this is on the carry over list), Basic Rhinestone, Sweet Sorbet Accessories (Pool Party Twine- SAB), dimensionals, glue dots

Wow- we had a late night last night on the farm.
It was after 10 when we got in.
And then had to shower & make supper.
We were both tired, sore & cold.
But got alot done- so that is good.

Deke is gone to meetings all day today.
So it will just be me & the boys here all day. 
They will be here early, as Manda has an early meeting today.

 I hope to get to do some stamping done tonight!
As of now I think I'm going to be home!

Gotta run.....
Hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment