Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Clean & simple........

Good morning!
Here is a clean & simple card.
(This is the Valentines card that I made for Nathan.)
There isn't much stamping on it.
I didn't want it to be too frilly.

But I think that this layout would be great for any card.
And you could leave it just as it is & change the wording to make this a pretty wedding card!
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Real Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Heart Collection framelits, Word Window Punch, Small Heart punch, dimensionals, glue dots

We have freezing rain this morning!
Steve has the day off for President's Day & Sigourney Schools are cancelled.
So I am home alone today.....
I'm still doing bookwork.......so will be hiding in my office most of the day.

  All of our kids are coming here for supper tonight. 
As today is my birthday!
I will be passing on a "gift" to those of you that stamp with me in the next 30 days
 to celebrate my special day!
So be sure ask me about this when you are at an upcoming stamping event of mine!!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Susie. Please do something fun today, not just all bookwork!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete