Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

'You're Lovely' with the 'Woodgrain' background stamp!

Good morning!
Here is another beautiful card that everyone stamping with me 
this week will be making!
I absolutely love this card!!!
The new 'Woodgrain' background stamp is just so awesome!
This is a vintage style & the hints of black just make it pop.
Aren't the flowers just gorgeous colored with the White Chalk Marker!

'You're Lovely', 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Woodgrain'
cs:  Sahara Sand & Basic Black
ink:  Sahara Sand, Black Stazon
markers:  Pear Pizzazz & White Chalk Marker
supplies:  Big Shot, Lattice Bigz Die, Deco Label framelits, Paper Doilies, dimensionals, Basic Pearls colored with a Black Sharpie Marker, Glue Dots

I am so excited, as I have a really big class today!
Ruth & Sandy are co-hosting & they have lots of gals joining us.
It sounds like I'm going to be meeting several new faces & I can't wait to share with everyone!
 This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me today will be making.
 I hope they like it as much as I do! 

Ok....I'm off to finish cutting the last card & packing up so I can head out.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment