Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

A sweet Valentines "SHAKER" card!

Good morning!!
Here is a sweet shaker card that everyone joining me to stamp this past week got to make!
At our Stampin' Up! convention last July this technique was shared
& I thought it was a perfect way to showcase it on this Valentines card.
 'Language of Love' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Vellum, Basic Gray, Whisper White & Real Red
Red Glimmer Paper
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Epic DayThis & That Washi Tape, Word Window punch,  Big Shot, 
Hearts A Flutter Framelits,
Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Full Heart Punch, 
Small Heart Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine
other:  Beads for the inside

Wow- what a busy weekend I had of stamping, stamping & stamping!!!
What an awesome time I've had sharing my passion with everyone!
I am exhausted though......and am needing to change gears for this week
from one of my other jobs.
We have alot of stuff on the farm that needs done, 
plus I have to get our farm tax stuff all done.

AND Brayden is home!
Gosh- G'ma has missed him.
Nathan & Brayden brought out pizza last night & had supper with us.
It was great to see them!
They'll be here after school/work again tonight too.

Tomorrow morning AND tomorrow evening we'll be selling hogs.
The twins will get to go out & help us in the morning.
That should be interesting or should I say maybe entertaining!  
We'll be inside, so we'll take their little cars for them to ride up & down the aisles.
Brody has helped us before & loved it- so hope he likes it again
& hope Drake likes it too.

School is delayed 2 hours this morning due to the extreme cold.
I'll be entering orders & working on SU! things this morning until they get here.

Deke is in the office this morning for meetings & then home to chore again
& off to another meeting tonight.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday & stay warm & safe.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment