Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I lovely this 'Petite Petals' card!





Good morning!
Here is a quick post, as I've got to finish cutting & packing up for today's workshop!
Woo Hoo!!!
Jenny has a lot of friends joining us today for her party & I can't wait to share with all of them!

This card is a special one that I made for a dear friends birthday!
Isn't it just stunning!
'Petite Petals', 'Four You' & 'Flowering Flourishes'
cs:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black
dp:  Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Paper Snips, 
Sweet Sorbet Accessories (Pool Party Twine- SAB),  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Black Sharpie Marker (to color the Pearls black)

Gotta run!!
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment