Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I LOVE our NEW 'Hip Hip Hooray' Card KIT!

 
Wow- look at this!
You can make 20 cards with just one kit!!
I LOVE this & know you will too!
Isn't this just adorable! 

#134998- 'Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit= $19.95

This kit contains:
*Cardstock for 20 cards
*Clear stamp block & Stampin' Dimensionals
*Twine & Clips
*Basic Gray Stampin' Spot (mini ink pad)
*Envelopes for 20 cards
*Three-piece 'Hip Hip Hooray stamp set (clear)
*Adhesive die-cut embellishments
*Full color instructional brochure

This kit would make an AWESOME gift!!!

I have Stampin' Night here at our home tonight.
I'm looking forward to sharing some awesome cards with all of my friends that are joining me!
I didn't end up having time to get any cutting done until late last night-
 so still have ALOT to do.
School is delayed 2 hours- so I'm jammin' this morning.
Then will be going to Manda's again today.
 
I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment