Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

'Peaceful Petals'

Good morning!
Oh my gosh.......it is so terribly COLD outside.
These negative temps are just awful!

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me last week to stamp got to make.
I think it is bright & cheery & makes me think
of SPRING!
This would be a nice card for many different occasions.
 'Peaceful Petals'
cs:  Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, Whisper White
dp:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon, Summer Starfruit
marker:  Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing folder (SAB), Circles Collection Framelits, Summer Starfruit Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Sigourney Schools are delayed for 2 hours again this morning due to the cold temps.
I'm headed in to get the twins.
Our semi was suppose to be here at 7:45- 
but now it is not going to be here until 9:45- 
so the twins will get to end up being be little farmers today!
I hope they like it....as this will be a new experience for us all!

Thankfully we are loading inside today.
The boys are SO excited!
We then load another semi again this afternoon at 4:30.
Brayden gets to be a farmer after school & help us this time.
So it is going to be a busy day on the farm with all of our piggies & my farm boys!

Deke will be gone tonight for another meeting.
Nathan needs a hair cut, so Susie's Hair Hut will be open!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment