Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Spiral Flower Die Rose

Good morning!
Here is another Spiral Flower Die Rose that I made.
This cute gift bag project was one of my downline, Dawn Klein's shoe box swap,
that she brought for my last downline meeting we had a couple of weeks ago.
Isn't it just beautiful! 

We just added a few things to dress up this bag:
#134610- Sweetheart Treat Bags (12)= $4.95
*the Cherry Cobbler Rose- using the new Spiral Flower Die
 *the tag  from the set- ' A Dozen Thoughts'
*a half of a Doily
*a large Rhinestone
This adorable Heart Bag, Pool Party Tag & Pool Party Baker's Twine are all in a kit.
There are several item in the "A Whole Lots of Love" promotion that are available 
until Valentines Day or while supplies last.
And this kit is one of the items in the promotion. 
SEE BELOW-
 
Dates: Available December 1-February 14th or while supplies last.
The fine print: These are exclusive products that will not be available after the promotion.
No limits on this promotion.

 Item  Description  Price
 131850  Love You More Stamp Set (Wood)  $21.95
 131853  Love You More Stamp Set (Clear)  $16.95
 134611  Follow My Heart Stamp Set (Wood)  $15.95

 Follow My Heart Stamp Set (Clear)  $11.95- SOLD OUT!
 134617  Flowerfull Heart Stamp (Wood)  $9.95
 Item  Description  Price  Includes
 134610  Sweetheart Treat Bags  $4.95  12 heart sacks, 12 die-cut labels, 12 pre-cut pieces of  Pool Party Baker's Twine
 132162  Monster Hugs Boy  $5.95  18 boy monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts
 132163  Monster Hugs Girl  $5.95  18 girl monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts
 134609  Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes  $5.95  12 printed card bases, 12 envelopes (four Real Red, four Pool Party, four Crisp Cantaloupe)
 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 We had a late night on the farm last night.
I was soooo cold & tired when we got in.
Hoping our truckers made it to the packing house ok with the piggies.

Sigourney Schools just cancelled for today.
We have drifts of snow everywhere.
Assume we got about 6" of new snow.
Manda is on an interviewing committee though & they have a meeting at 2:00 today-
so I'll just run in there to watch the boys at their home.
So this morning I'm off to my Stampin' Studio with my coffee in hand,
as I have LOTS of card stock to cut for my 3 workshops I have this week yet.

Deke is suppose to be headed to a meeting in Mt. Pleasant.
And he'll have to take my car since our Equinox in broke down & in the shop.

How many days is it until Spring?
40 something!??
I need to start counting them down! 
I am so ready for Spring!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment