Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Petite Petal flowers.....

Hello!
This is a quick & simple sympathy card I made for a friend.
 I used the Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper as my main focus.
I just love this bright & springy designer paper.
Don't these colors go so together!
 Check out the flower using scraps of the designer paper & the Petite Petals punch.

'So Sorry'
cs:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding
dp:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small flower), Paper Snips, 
Paper Piercing Tool & Mat, dimensionals, glue dot, White Gel Pen, 
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Scallop Edge Border punch 

Woo Hoo!
We got alot of rain the past 36 hours, but only a dusting of snow!
Almost all of the snow that we had on the ground previously is now gone from yesterday's rain.
Thank goodness we didn't get tons of snow.

I'm meeting with my sister-in-law Pattie after work to figure out 
my niece Maddie's graduation invites.
 Then Susie's Hair Hut is open for business, as Deke needs a hair cut!
AND hopefully Brody & Drake cooperate to get theirs cut tonight too!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment